Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors & Computer Instructor Jobs

 Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors & Computer Instructor Jobs 

Teachers Recruitment Board
Government of Tamilnadu
Advt No : 01/2021
Invites applications for the post of Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I

Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I job description:

Teachers Recruitment Board Commission  department under Government of Tamilnadu recruiting Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I in the month of February 2021 .They are 2098  Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I vacancies.The application can submit before  25/03/2021 The minimum qualification required for the Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I  post is Masters Degree and the Selection will be based on  Written Exam.


Vacancy : 2098

Age :40 years

Pay scale :Rs 36900 – 116600/- Level 18

Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I Qualification & experience : 

Post Graduate with at least 50% marks in the same subject from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution OR and B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed., from any NCTE recognized institution   OR
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks as per National Council for Teacher Education. OR 
Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering  and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed.,  or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.

Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I Selection Process :    

Selection will be based on Written Exam.

Important Dates for Post Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Directors Grade – I & Computer Instructor Grade I  Recruitment:    

Date of Notification 11 February 2021

Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 01 March 2021

Last Date for Submission of Online Application 25 March 2021

Date of Written Examination    26 & 27 June 2021

Comments